A good-quality hessonite, the gemstone of Rahu, is one that reflects a nice honey color. Zircon has a considerable range of colors and is found in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and brown shades. Blue and green hessonite or the white colorless variety of hessonite is not associated with Rahu. A pure and transparent hessonite having a delicate hue, brilliance, lustre, and uniform color neutralizes the evil effects of Rahu, and if Rahu is well posited it gives beneficial results during its major period and sub-periods, removes fear, creates clarity of mind, and helps spiritual growth
Following are the general properties of Gemstone
Signs of well-placed Gemstone
- Power, fame, political success, money
- Rahu is a spiritually inclined planet. When it is well-placed, the native usually has very strong spiritual tendencies, desire to do goodness to others and detachment to material goals. He is very influential and respected in society.
- Cancer, fears, phobias, undiagnosable illnesses, poisons.
- Evenness of surface and waxy adamantine finish
- Freedom from layers
- High specific gravity
- Attractive shape and size
- Color similar to the clear urine of a cow
- Tender and smooth feel
- Uniform color
These are generalized predictions, for more personalized Gemstone Advice kindly click here to contact us.